How To Shop
Maybe you're new to shopping online and not sure how it all works or maybe something on this site has just got you stumped. Whatever the motives that drove you to this page we hope we can help you out and steer you in the right direction.
Because you're unique we've created different ways to reach products meaning you can shop the way you want to shop. Browse for products by type or by brand or enter search words - all the while having the ability to refine your results.
Below you can discover the different ways to find your favourite products.
Shop for womens fashion or fashion for men?
All products at Bank are displayed by department - that is fashion for women or fashion for men.
In some circumstances - usually if you are new to our website you will have arrived at BankFashion on our main homepage. Your routes to womens and mens products are clearly signposted.
From the main homepage you can find product in a number of ways:
- Following the category links
- Clicking on the "New In" links
- Search by entering one or more keyword(s)
- Clicking on the brand logos or links
Department landing pages (Women or Men) and most successive pages provide navigation to products by the Dropdown menus, by category and by filter such as colour or size.
"Women" and "Men" Dropdown Menus
Quite simply, if you want to shop for womens fashion click on "Women". If you want to shop for Mens fashion click on "Men". This will take you to areas dedicated exclusively to Womens or Mens fashion respectively. But there's more...
Move your mouse over these buttons and a useful menu will appear offering a breakdown of what can be found in each department. Click on a menu option to go straight to that type of product or brand. Sometimes links to different product collections can be found here such as a holiday shop or sale items.
Create and Refine product selections using filters
Simply select the categories, brands, colours, sizes and price ranges you want to find.
The complete selection of products matching your chosen combination will be displayed. This may be split over a number of pages. In which case use the previous and next links to move between the pages of results. Alternatively, you may want to change the number of products displayed on each page. All these options can be found above and below the product selection.
You can also select multiple filters, so if you want to see all Mens T-shirts in size Medium and either green or blue you can! The combinations aren't endless but all the ones you need should be catered for.
You can remove your filter choices at any time by simply clicking them again. To remove all your choices from a filter (E.g. remove all selected colours) use the 'Clear selection' button next to each filter name. To remove all your filter choices, click on the "Clear all" button and this will clear all filters and you will see all the fashion for the department you're in.
Shopping By Brand
"BRANDS FOR HER" and "BRANDS FOR HIM"
We've categorised our brand lists based on whether they produce womens or mens fashion featured on this site. As you'd expect, if you select a brand from the "Brands for Her" page only womens fashion products from that brand will be shown. Similarly, only mens fashion products particular to a brand selected on the "Brands for Him" page will be displayed.
One or more brands can be selected from the product filter. This can be used to look at all products from a brand or to refine a product selection already on view.
Click here for more information on our product filter
The Product Page
Fashion in Detail
We know you'd love to touch it and try it on but the internet has a long way to go before we can offer you that! What we can do is let you view each product from different angles and pick out any important details you might want to see. Click on the small photos (thumbnails) of the products to see a bigger view. Want to see more? Click the large image to zoom in up to four times - see even more and drag it around with your mouse to explore the whole product!
Not sure which size?
If you're not sure what size you are, click the Size Chart tab above the description and you'll find UK, European and US sizes relevant to the product you're viewing. Plus, you can find all the information you need about delivery and returns by clicking on those tabs too.
Like it? Buy it!
You know you want to.
- Select the colour (where colour options are available)
- Click a size
- Select a quantity
- Click "Add to Bag"
Four Easy Steps to Expand Your Wardrobe
To add something to your shopping bag, go to the product page of the product you want and follow the four easy steps below.
- Simply select the colour of your choice (if we have other colour-ways they will be shown in the "SELECT COLOUR" dropdown menu),
- Select the size you would like by clicking on it and it will turn black. Normally available but out of stock sizes are displayed although "greyed-out". However, please note that as with seasonal items sizes may not always be replenished as some products may be phased out over time.
- Select the quantity you would like. Please note that due to stock limitations and to make sure you get what you order, you can buy a maximum of two of the same item in the same size in one order.
- Click Add to Bag and you will see the mini bag dropdown at the top of the site. You can then either continue shopping or Checkout. To checkout simply select the check out now button on the product page which appears as soon as you add anything to your bag, or hover over the BANK shopping bag at the top of the site and select "Check Out".
The Minibag provides a summary of what's in your shopping bag and is visible at the top of the site until you check out. You can see what you've placed in your shopping bag by hovering over the BANK shopping bag at the top of your screen.
About the Checkout
Once you have everything you want in your shopping bag, there are two ways to get to the check out, you can either;
Use the "Checkout Now' button on a product page (only after a products has been added to your bag this will appear on product pages
Or you can hover over the BANK shopping bag at the top of your screen and click "Checkout". You will then see a review your order - don't forget any orders over £50 are shipped direct to your door for free!
There are three simple steps to checkout:
- Fill in your details. Don't forget we can deliver your order to an alternative address if you wish, perhaps your work premises. Simply tick the alternative delivery address box and add your preferred address.
- Check your details and select how you would like to pay and fill in your payment details. We accept all major credit and debit cards and Paypal.
- Once you've clicked "Confirm" your order is complete and you will receive your order confirmation number.