Would you love to go on a fun-filled adventure? But don't fancy the effort of organisation!... Or the cost?! Are you passionate about blogging or photography? But fed up of the same old back drop?...
How would you like to become our festival insider at 3 top European festivals?
Well now's your chance, we are offering 1 lucky winner and their chosen friend the opportunity to act as BANK's eyes and ears on the ground; reporting on the music, style and vibe of the festivals while blogging to your hearts content!
But which festivals will you be going to? There lies the surprise; you won't know where you're going until you win! That's right; it's Destination Unknown!
How to enter?
To enter the competition we want you to write a festival themed blog post; talk us through your favourite festival-wear, a festival gone wrong or your fantasy festival you've always wanted to attend.... the more creative the better! The best one wins.Find out more! >
*T&C's apply. click here for full details
Destination Unknown T & C's
1. The subject for the BANK Destination Unknown 2014 Bloggers Competition ('the Competition') is Summer Festivals. The aim of the competition is to find a blog entry that best encapsulates the Summer Festival theme. The theme is open to individual interpretation but all blog entries must have a festival theme to them. Entrants can be as creative as they want with their theme and the content does not need to be factual.
2. Entrants can submit as many entries as they wish. Entries can be made via the on-site entry page (at http://blog.bankfashion.co.uk/2014/04/10/destination-unknown/ ). Entrants must respond to whatever the competition instructions state and enter the information required on the page and provide a URL link to their Blog.
3. All Blog entries must contain a link back to the BANK website and a clear explanation that the post is a competition entry for the Destination Unknown Competition. Any entries submitted that do not include this information shall be disqualified.
4. The Competition is open to UK residents only (including residents of the Channel Islands and Isle of Man). Employees, licenced dealers and agents of BANK, or of their affiliated companies (including any holding company and all subsidiaries of that holding company, a list of these companies is available on request) , as well as the employee's immediate families are not eligible to enter. Immediate family includes any relative or partner living at the same address as an employee. Entrants (and any friend who the winner proses to take to the Festivals) must be 18 years or older at the time of entry and must hold a valid passport for travel for the remainder of 2014.
5. Entrants must not be professional writers / authors and, for the purposes of this competition, a professional writer / author will be considered to be someone who makes more than half their annual income from writing.
6. The Competition closes at midnight on Friday 9th May 2014.
7. Prizes. The winner will receive 2 x tickets (one for themselves and one for a friend) for 3 x European festivals. Return Flights to the festivals for the winner and their friend will also be provided by BANK. The winner will also be given 2 x £75 per night expenses to cover incidental expenses (including further travel from the airport to the festival). These funds will be transferred to the winner in a manner to be informed to the winner by BANK and to be decided at BANK's sole discretion. The funds will be supplied in GBP Sterling and it will be the winners responsibility to convert the money to the correct currency for each festival. A tent will be provided by BANK, at BANKs sole discretion, where necessary for the camping festivals. This tent will be selected by BANK and no discussion will be entered into regarding the suitability of the tent. Any other costs incurred by the winner in redeeming this prize must be met by the winner of the competition. No further expenses will be met by BANK and any shortfall in meeting the expenses of any of the festivals over and above what is offered by BANK under these Terms and Conditions must be met by the Competition winner's own funds. BANK will in their sole discretion choose the 3 x European Festivals to be given as the prize. BANK will not enter into discussions regarding this. The prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative and it cannot be sold, transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash except at the sole discretion of BANK, which reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
8. All entries will be judged by a panel of judges. The judges will select a winning entry which, in their sole opinion, best illustrates the theme of the Competition. The judge's decision will be made before midnight on Friday 9th May 2014. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into. All prize winners will be notified within three (3) days of the judge's decision by e-mail and/or telephone. A prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner / runner up selected if the potential winner / runner up cannot be reached within three (3) days after the judge's decision, or does not meet eligibility criteria, or does not fully comply with these Terms and Conditions.
9. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all blogs entered. Entries must not include any defamatory, discriminatory or other illegal content.
10. Prior to submission, entrants must not have offered any of their entries for sale, been paid for any publication of any of their entries or won or been a runner up in any other wiring / blogging competition with any of their entries.
11. Entrants will retain copyright in the blog / copy that they submit to BANK. By entering the Competition all entrants grant BANK the right to use, publish and exhibit the blog / copy (as BANK sees fit) by way of an irrevocable licence, such use may include using the blog / copy for advertising and publicity. Entrants acknowledge and accept that no payment or benefit will be made to any entrant for any use made by BANK of any entry and that use of any entry may be made even if the entrant is not a prize winner of the completion. The prize winner also agrees, if so requested, to assign copyright in the entry to BANK as well as take part in post-competition publicity. The prize winner shall supply BANK with further material by way of photographs and copy / diary entries from the festivals won and attended under the rules of the Competition and agree by entry to the Competition to assign all copyright in the same to BANK.
12. By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and BANK reserves the right to exclude any entry from the Competition at any time and in its absolute discretion if BANK has reason to believe that an entrant has breached these rules.
13. BANK reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
14. Limitation of Liability. Subject to paragraph 15 BANK is not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (a) illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, stolen, late, or lost entries; (b) errors or delays in entering; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of BANK which may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted; and (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Competition. No responsibility is accepted by BANK for any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind, virus, or any malfunction of the Competition website or any data transmissions preventing or limiting participation in the Competition. Each entrant is responsible for taking appropriate measures to protect his/her data and/or software stored on his/her computer, mobile device and/or telephone equipment. Any entrant attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Competition, including but not limited to using automated processes for entry, will be ineligible. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as originally planned, BANK at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify or cancel the Competition.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes BANK's liability for (i) any personal injury or death resulting directly from BANK's negligence and/or (ii) BANK's fraud.
17. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by BANK.
For clues and hints on the 3 festivals follow us on Instagram, twitter and Facebook and maybe you can crack the code. All we can tell you is they are all European and during the summer months (June, July and August) and you can expect to see some of the top performers in the industry from the likes of Bastille, Arctic Monkeys, Macklemore and Steve Aoki.Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest